Weighted Blankets are scientifically proven to reduce cortisol (the stress hormone), increase melatonin (the sleep hormone), and increases serotonin (the happiness hormone). They work by using deep touch pressure stimulation to provide a gentle weight which feels similar to a calming hug.
Our blankets continue to help people cope with insomnia, PTSD, autism, ADHD, Fibromyalgia, RLS, sensory processing disorders, anxiety, and more.
- Iced 2.0 provides a weighted blanket that is both cooling and comfortable to give you a long undisturbed sleep.
- Those who have trouble sleeping, whether it’s because of anxiety, stress, or both, weighted blankets provide an embrace that lulls you to sleep free from tossing and turning during the night.
- The cooling cover is made from a naturally wrinkly, super-soft and organic viscose bamboo and is anti-microbial, making for a long-lasting and CLEAN blanket.
- No more sleepless nights or waking up sweaty. You deserve the best sleep and that’s exactly what you’ll get!
Size and weight tips:
- If you sleep alone, get a blanket that’s 10% of your body weight. If you sleep with a partner, get 10% of your combined weight.
- The Twin blanket is perfect for personal use on the bed. It's meant to wrap around your body in a perfect stress-relieving cocoon. We recommend getting this one even if you are sleeping on a Queen bed (it will reach the edges).
- The Queen and King blankets are meant to be shared - get a larger weight if sharing.
- Free Delivery Not Included