Terms and Conditions
Thank you for carefully reading our Terms and Conditions prior to making your purchases on our website. Your use of our website implies that you have read and that you accept these terms and conditions, that you agree to respect them and to be bound by them. We reserve the right to modify or change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. To make your purchases through our website, you need to be at the age of majority (ie. an adult under the law) with respect to the province or territory where you reside.
CONTENT OF OUR WEBSITE
We make every effort to maintain the accuracy and timeliness of our website content in French and in English. However, we cannot guarantee perfection at all times. On rare occasions, errors, omissions, or inaccuracies may occur in the price, description, or availability of a product. We reserve the right to correct such errors, omissions, or inaccuracies or to modify or update our website content without prior notification. In addition, we reserve the right to cancel any order containing an error, omission, or inaccuracy that would be prejudicial to our business. Please note that while we try hard to faithfully reproduce the colors of our products on the website, we cannot guarantee a perfect reflection of reality since color tone adjustments can vary slightly as they are communicated between computers, laptops and other mobile devices. If you wish to clarify any of our website information, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1-800-363-3533 or e-mail us at email@example.com. We will be happy to answer your questions.
USE OF OUR WEBSITE
You agree that:
- You may only use the Website to make legitimate inquiries or orders;
- You will not make any speculative, false or fraudulent orders. If we are reasonably of the opinion that such an order has been made, we shall be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities;
- If you do not give us all of the information that we need, we may not be able to complete your order;
- You will not attempt to interfere or will not interfere in any way with the Site's networks, or related network security, or attempt to use the Site's service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system;
- You will not use the Site to engage in conduct that would constitute a civil or criminal offense, or that otherwise violates any city, provincial, national or international law or regulation;
- By placing an order through the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
We may impose rules for, and limits on, use of the Site, or restrict your access to the Site, in whole or in part. We have the right to change these rules and/or limitations at any time, in our sole and absolute discretion.
PLACING AN ORDER
If we do not accept your order and funds have already been deducted from your account, the funds will be fully refunded. You will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order (the “Order Confirmation”). All orders are subject to acceptance by us.
AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
All orders for products are subject to availability.
REFUSAL OF ORDER/MODIFICATIONS TO WEBSITE
We reserve the right to withdraw any product from the Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on the Website at any time.
Products offered through this Website are only available for delivery to addresses in Canada.
Free delivery on orders over 100$ is not available for certain items and conditions:
- Free delivery is not available on purchases from businesses.
- Free delivery is not available for certain oversized or overweight items, this includes but is not limited to:
- Matress Toppers
- Weighted Blankets
ORDERS ARE SHIPPED BETWEEN ONE TO THREE WEEKS FROM THE DATE OF ORDERING
** Please be aware that shippers may leave packages at doors. In order to prevent theft your package may be delivered to the closest post office for pickup.
Duvet Ungava is not responsible for stolen packages after delivery nor for refunding stolen orders.
Returns / Refunds or Exchanges : are at the Customer's expense (both ways).
NO RETURNS ARE ALLOWED WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION AND COMFIRMATION NUMBER.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
The price of the products shall be the one quoted from time to time on our Website, except where there is an error. If we discover an error in the price of any product(s) you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming the order at the correct price or cancelling the order. To the extent permitted by law, we are under no obligation to sell the product(s) to you at the incorrect (lower) price (even after we have sent you a Shipment Confirmation) if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as such.
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). Sales tax is charged (if applicable) according to the shipping address of your order or as provided in applicable law and regulations.
On this website, all prices are shown in Canadian dollars ($CAD) and all costs or fees will also be in Canadian dollars. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of certain products that can be bought through this website. Please note that all prices shown on the website apply to on-line purchases and may not correspond to prices posted at our point-of-sales stores. Conversely, prices shown in our stores may differ from on-line prices posted on our website. In addition, for on-line purchases, we apply the combined federal and provincial sales taxes that are in effect at the address to which the order is expedited.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
To ensure you receive the best offer available, we will reimburse you the difference should you find a product equivalent to ours at a lower price elsewhere, if the following conditions apply:
* the equivalent product must be sold by a Canadian company which has at least one outlet in Canada, and not just a web presence
* the equivalent product must be sourced in the same way: made in Canada, or imported from the same country
* the equivalent product must have the same characteristics as the one we offer : size, materials, stitching (thread count), decoration if any, warmth indicator or loft number in the case of products containing duvet or feathers, duration of guarantee; the equivalent article must have undergone the same antimicrobial treatment in the case of hypoallergenic products; and must have received the same recognition in the case of duvets (DownMark association)
* the price of the equivalent article must be clearly marked on its label and/or on its website
* the price of the equivalent article must be its regular price new; promotional discounts, "deal of the day", private sales, special or theme discounts, second-hand articles, and liquidation sales will not be considered
* the price comparison must include delivery/shipping costs or any other added costs
We often do promotions on various products. If you purchase an article at regular price less than one week before it is discounted, contact us within the following 20 days and we will reimburse you the price difference. Please note this policy does not apply to articles already purchased at a discount and which then experience a further price reduction; or when the discount (following your purchase) is a consequence of a special sale, or a special occasion such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day/Week, Mothers' Day, Fathers' Day, Easter, etc.
COVID-19 SAFTY PROCAUTIONS
In order to provide you with safe customer support we have put measures in place that allow us to ensure your health and that of our employees.
We and our suppliers have fully complied with the public heath guidelines provided by the federal and provincial governments. Some of these measures could slow down service or cause extra waiting times for shipping orders. We will try to minimize their impact as much as is possible. Your understanding and cooperation make a difference, and we are very grateful
Here are some of the measures:
• Limiting the number of customers allowed in store.
• Complying with the 2-metre social distancing guideline as much as possible
• Sanitizing your hands is mandatory at the entrance of the store.
• Disinfecting stations have also been installed at the front of the store and at the cash register.
• Our tailoring services on customer’s items has been temporarily discontinued.
• Protective acrylic partitions have been installed at cash register.
• Reduction of in-store hours
We would like to sincerely thank you for the support that you have shown us.