Wool mattress toppers offer year-round comfort and health benefits
Pure wool fibres naturally regulate body temperature, keeping you warm and insulated in winter while allowing for breathable and cool comfort in summer months. Wool mattress pads are increasingly popular, as wool is breathable, hypo-allergenic, insulating, and absorbs one-third of its own weight in moisture before feeling damp. This helps to keep your body dry, comfortable, throughout the night. From cold to hot, wool acts as a natural thermostat, no more chills or night time sweats
- 100% pure high pile Australian wool
- Durable & long lasting for years wash after wash
- Easy care machine wash & dry
- Woolmark® quality certified
- Available 4 - 12 days
- Wash the pad separated from any items which can abrade and damage the fabric.
- Wash in cold water using a non-chloride bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with cold water rinse.
- Wash in large machine without agitator or front loading only.
- Use the mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
- We recommend using Eucalan delicate wash
- No heat or low heat cycle is recommended
- Never use a high heat setting or over dry. This will weaken the fibers
- Shake out the damp mattress pad before placing in the dryer and tumble dry
- Remove from the dryer promptly while slightly damp and hang to complete drying