Ergonomic Supportive Pillow
Buckwheat hulls (or sobakawa, in Japanese) have been used to fill pillows in Japan and other Asian countries for centuries, and have recently become more popular in the West as more and more people are realizing the health benefits of buckwheat pillows.
- Filled with 100% buckwheat hulls from Quebec
- Covered with 100% cotton
- Buckwheat pillows hold their shape very well and do not compress and flatten
- They are versatile pillows which are suitable for both back and side sleepers
- Buckwheat hulls do not hold humidity or body heat
- They are exceptionally cool at all times
- You can adjust your buckwheat pillow yourself if you find it too firm
- If your pillow appears to be too high, you can remove some buckwheat hulls
- The use of buckwheat shells as a filler is environmentally friendly, sustainable, renewable and compostable filler
- Buckwheat Pillow Size - 14"x20"
- Custom sizes are available