Plenty of advantages
The mattress protector blocks dustmites, bed bugs, and offers allergy protection With zipper Recommended for people suffering from asthma Water resistant Washable
- Wash the protector separated from any items which can abrade and damage the fabric.
- Wash in cold water using a non-chloride bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with cold water rinse.
- Wash in large machine without agitator or front loading only.
- Use the mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
- We recommend using Eucalan delicate wash
- No heat or low heat cycle is recommended
- Never use a high heat setting or over dry. This will weaken the fibers
- Shake out the damp mattress pad before placing in the dryer and tumble dry
- Remove from the dryer promptly while slightly damp and hang to complete drying