Wool dryer balls save time, money and electricity by reducing total dry time per load of laundry. Dryer balls eliminate the need for fabric softeners and dryer sheets. Instead, softening laundry by pummeling it with each rotation of your dryer bin. Throw out the dryer sheets and fabric softener, replace with our wool dryer balls.
- 100% Wool
- Reduces static, wrinkles, softens clothes and decreases drying time
- Save money by cutting your electricity usage
- A healthy, eco-practical alternative to dryer sheets and fabric softener
- Add your favorite essential oil directly to the dryer balls and toss them in the dryer
- Super durable, lasts for years without wearing out
- Use three to six dryer balls
- To use, toss them inside the dryer with your wet laundry.
How to Use
We recommend using at least three to six dryer balls; the quantity needed depends on the size of your dryer and amount of laundry per load. To use, toss them inside the dryer with your wet laundry.
Dryer balls work by tumbling around, creating more air flow, and drying your laundry faster! High efficiency dryers often do not need a full cycle using dryer balls. If your clothes still have a static charge you may be over-drying your clothes.
You may notice a small amount of shrinkage when used at high heat settings — this does not affect function. To clean, just toss them in the wash, gentle cycle, low heat. Over-drying can give dryer balls a static charge — to eliminate this, soak the dryer balls with water before adding to the load.