Fair Trade Certified Felt Wool Slippers
The perfect house slipper embodies the best of Danish design
This classic wool felt slipper is easy to slip on and off and is available in a variety of colours and with leather or rubber soles.
Fair Trade Certified means putting people and the planet over profit, and ensuring the artisans at our company-owned workshop in Nepal are treated and paid fairly.
- 100% Ethically Sourced New Zealand Wool
- Hand Felted in Nepal
- 100% Suede Leather Sole
- Natural lanolin repels dirt protects against odour
- Soles made with natural leather or natural rubber
Betterfelt slippers need little maintenance. In the first few weeks they will shed some wool which can be removed and thrown away - this is normal.
To care for your slippers:
* Air your slippers out daily
* Vacuum-clean when needed
* Soak up spills as quickly as possible
* Spot clean with a bit of soap if necessary
* Always air dry away from heat
* DO NOT PUT SLIPPERS INTO THE WASH
* AVOID GETTING LEATHER SOLES WET